GlareStopper.com Website Privacy StatementThis document was last updated on November 26th, 2012.
1. Acknowledgement and acceptance of termsGlareStopper.com is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing GlareStopper.com, you acknowledge and fully understand GlareStopper.com's Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. Participating Merchant PoliciesRelated services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in GlareStopper.com services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
3. Information We Collect and How We Use ItGlareStopper.com collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
a. Web Server LogsWhen you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality.
GlareStopper.com reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies, but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our website unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as merging into GlareStopper.com.com a site that relies on third-party cookies).
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
c. Personal Information Users
Visitors to our website can register to purchase services. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number and other relevant information. If you are purchasing a service, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
To fulfill your service requests for services.
To protect ourselves from liability,
To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
4. Use of Web Beacons or GIF files
GlareStopper.com Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons - sometimes also called single-pixel gifs - that allow GlareStopper.com to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. GlareStopper.com may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. GlareStopper.com prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
5. Accessing Web Account Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us.
6. Changes to this Statement
GlareStopper.com has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the "updated" date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
7. Contacting Us
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us or send your comments to :
Attention: Privacy Statement Personal
2304 West Broadway #358
Sedalia, MO 65301
GlareStopper.com will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.
Anti Glare Film For Your TVCustom Cut For Your TV - Film Installs Directly Onto Your Screen
Not Visible After Installation - Easily Remove Anytime - Leaves No Residue
Most custom orders ship within 1-2 business days!
NO MORE GLARE AND REFLECTION ON YOUR TV!
I ordered your GlareStopper film and carefully installed per your instructions. I usually do not reply to purchases, but I have to say your product did just as advertised! The reflections are now very muted and no longer distract from the tv picture. Installation went without an issue once all was cleaned and set up.
No question here, just a testimonial. I recently bought a 60-inch plasma TV and was very disappointed in how it reflected light sources. Initially I thought I might end up returning the TV because the glare was so unacceptable. We have several large windows perpendicular to the TV screen position and a large window directly in front of the TV position, too. I searched around the internet and found your product and ordered a screen though I was doubtful it would be very effective. To my very pleasant surprise, the anti-glare shield works much better than I expected. I can open my windows again while I am watching TV! Thank you so much for a product that really delivers.
I wanted to write to comment that this is a great product! I had to see it to believe it. It saved me from buying a new "glare less" tv and black out curtains for the living room. I can finally watch TV during the day.